Auf demonoid.com findet man diverse Anwendungen fürs iPhone, die eigentlich nur gegen Geld im AppStore zu beziehen sind.
Die .ipa-Dateien werden folgendermaßen installiert:
Req: Itunes 7.7
Jailbroken ipod/iphone (see bottom for details)
An SSH program such as CuteFTP or putty (google them)
SSH downloaded through Cydia
1) SSH into your device and navigate to /System/Library/PrivateFrameWorks/MobileInstallation.framework
2) Find the file MobileInstallation and rename it to MobileInstallation.bak
3) Copy over the MobileInstallation from this folder into the same folder on your device
4) change the permissions on the new file to 775 NOT 755 755 = BAD
5) REBOOT your device
7) double click on the file that contains the app you want on your computer and itunes should pop open
8) plug in your device and the app should start loading on
I have also included my backup MobileInstallation in case you forget to back it up or something goes wrong. Enjoy!
All credit goes to BGMRK (firstname.lastname@example.org).