Many people are having problems with the latest update of the Facebook App for their iPhone.
I didn’t get down to the „why this works“ as of now, however, here’s the fix:
1. Go to Cydia and uninstall the package iphonedelivery. This package comes with biteSMS and allows you to receive a report (in form of a green check mark) whenever a SMS text message you sent away is really being sent.
2. Go to SBsettings -> More -> Mobile Substrate Addons and disable biteSMSsb.
Reboot(!) the iPhone. Everything should work again. Have fun.
I just found out that I’m not the first person to figure this out.
Well… just take this as my part of a double-blind-test. 🙂